Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bead Soup Ingredients

Ohhhhhhhhh excitement once again!
I received my bead soup ingredients from Barbara Bechtel in the mail last week.

What a lovely assortment!
The assortment is in a Fall color scheme, how perfect for the upcoming season.

The purpose of the Bead Soup Blog Party is to get yourself out of your "normal" comfort zone of jewelry making.  This is definitely going to be a challenge for me since I'm pretty much used to making mostly wine toppers and earrings.

Here are my ingredients (pictures below):
  • Lovely lace trim
  • Peacock pearls and czech faceted glass
  • Ceramic Raku Focal from Suburban Girl Studios
  • Czech glass leaves and flowers
  • Antique Indian Coin Toggle from Miss Fickle Media
  • Boro glass spacers from Seashore Glass
  • Feather pendant from Barbara!
(Thanks for the list Barbara, I wouldn't have been able to figure all this out without it!)
Barbara's feather pendant up close and personal - isn't it GORGEOUS?

AND, here's a very special gift from Barbara that's not part of the BSBP - I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with this wing!


What a great reminder that you have the potential to do your best every day!

Thank you Barbara for such a wonderful assortment and for the special gift!

You can visit Barbara here:

~STAY TUNED~
~To see what I make~
~The big reveal day for the BSBP is September 17th!~

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm glad you like your ingredients! I can't wait for the BIG DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total and complete awesomeness! I love Barbara's work!

    ReplyDelete